Greetings, one and all. Not for the first time I am starting to blog with the intention of being rather more regular than I have managed in the past. I cannot promise I will achieve this, nor that the contents of this blog will rise above mediocrity, nor even approach it on occasion. But I shall try.
There is no real theme to this blog. It is not here for my personal religious or political proselytisation, nor even as a vehicle for the massage of my ego. It shall reside in the electronic ether more as a personal diary, a vehicle for the whims of my mind, my occasional thoughts and various distractions. Please don't expect clear and comprehensive discourses on all things of import. I hope you shall get some of these, but they won't all be extracts of Pepysian prose. I do hope that there will also be light-hearted moments of chuckling and giggling as well as the odd spot of campery and issues of pedantry. All these things make up that which is me. I hope it will provoke humour, thought, or even outrage, but never apathy or boredom. They are the two things each human should fear the most.
Of your charity, remember me, and I shall remember you. Here's to 2010.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment