Monday, January 4, 2010

Brass monkeys and manifestos

Cripes, a bit nippy, what? So cold, in fact, that Northern couldn't start one of their Class 180s this morning, so we had to endure 40 minutes on the platform in -6C. Not funny. Brrr.

Still, a safe and timely (08:59) arrival at my desk for Capt. Darling's press statement and then more from Cameron on the NHS followed by utter balls from the Nutter Balls on languages in schools. I should really commit my thoughts on all this to the ether, but I'm afraid my brain is already fried from doing that all day at work. Suffice to say that Darling is living in cloud-cuckoo land, Cameron is, sadly, not that far behind him, and Mr Balls loses the plot just a little more each day.

I must curl up and drift away to a land where less nonsense is spoken.

Bon nuit, mes amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment