Thursday, January 3, 2008

And so the blogging starts ...

... at last. It's taken me several months from setting up this blog to get around to publishing anything on it, but it's a new year, and this must surely come above any other resolutions.

I can't promise daily posts, nor can I guarantee that I'll always be witty, erudite, topical and cutting, but I'll do my best. If nothing else, this blog will become a repository of my thoughts, random mumblings and other intellectual detritus that, from time to time, washes up on the shores of life.

To you all (if there are any of you), a happy, peaceful and prosperous 2008.

Salute.

2 comments:

  1. You may have been born 100 years too late? Too late for what?

    Jus askin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings, white rabbit.

    I'm afraid that it's little more than a throw-away line, inferring that things surely must have been better in days gone by than they are now.

    Nothing more than and idealistic moan, I'm sorry to say.

    ReplyDelete